[Belgium] OSGeo track at Begeo, 19/3

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Feb 5 03:08:48 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Thanks Jo and Oliver for your suggestions. I'm afraid that the topics
you propose are more adapted for a technical event such as foss4g or
fosdem, but not for BEGEO where we try to present more of a bigger
picture of free software in action.

But I'll keep them in mind in case no one else is available for presenting.

Moritz