[Belgium] Date & Agenda for next General Assembly

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Mar 27 07:15:08 PDT 2019

Thank you for the initiative, Gaël !

ULB is always an option, just not as convenient to reach for people
coming to Brussels by train. Just let me know sufficiently in advance if
you need a room here.

For the agenda:

- Activity report should be from last GA onwards, i.e. April 2018 -
April 2019.

- I think we should have a separate point on organisation of the foss4g
and profit of this general assembly to advance on concrete work. This
also means that all interest people should come. The formal GA (accounts
& budget) part can be kept quite short, I think.

- Concerning the GeoDev evening, I will not organize one in April.
Mathieu showed potential interest in still organising the one he foresaw
in February. Maybe you could fix a date end of April or early May ?

- I would like to add as a point the idea of organizing GeoHelp
evenings, which would be more informal events where people knowledgeable
in different software are present to answer questions about them. This
would take less organizing energy than GeoDev evenings (which are
obviously very nice to have too) and could also be around a beer in a
nice location.

Moritz