[Benchmarking] Kickoff meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Aug 21 16:20:13 EDT 2009

If a benchmarking wiki is set up, can you please create it here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Benchmarking
and link in from:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009

Probably set it up in a similar format to:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_InstallFest

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect