Fwd: [Benchmarking] ESRI Participation

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Aug 21 17:50:16 EDT 2009

Benchmarkers,

Since GeoWeb, I have been talking with ESRI about joining the
benchmarking round this year, but we are having some issue wrt
platform, which are detailed below. Open question is basically, "can
we change OS at this point" from a convenience PoV. We need a decision
from our group on that ASAP to help ESRI get to their own decision
about participation.

Can someone volunteer to be the main point-of-contact with ESRI for
the next two weeks? I am going to the beach on Sunday and will be out
of contact until Labour Day.

Thanks,

Paul