[Benchmarking] Oracle/SDE down?

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Fri Dec 18 10:08:19 EST 2009

Andrea,

After logging into the box,

sudo su -l oracle
Password:
[oracle at benchdb /]$ export ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/
[oracle at benchdb /]$ export PATH=$PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/bin
[oracle at benchdb /]$ dbstart $ORACLE_HOME
Processing Database instance "orcl": log file /u01.....

However, our sde licence provide by ESRI has expired.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
RSGIS Center