[Benchmarking] Master test script needed

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 6 10:12:54 EDT 2009

Everyone,

I was talking with Andrea this morning, and we're realizing that a
master script to schedule the various tests is needed (for example, just
for one file 'edges_merge' I have to run 7 different tests, record the
values in a summary file, and then Andrea mentioned today that each test
should be run twice, to fill filesystem cache, and the second value
used....that's 14 tests per file and 42 tests in all...which would take
an entire day).

Does anyone have any suggestions how to make this process easier?

Any volunteers to make this magical script?

-jeff