[Benchmarking] Confirmation of SDE 9.3.1 (Oracle/PostgreSQL) support on different platforms

Schlagel, Joel D Mr CIV USA USACE joel.d.schlagel at us.army.mil
Wed Sep 9 17:04:51 EDT 2009

checking the ESRI support wiki - the supported version of PostGIS is 1.3.2. on Postgres  8.3.   Paul, and others correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't see a reason to benchmark anything using this older release of PostGIS.

Propose we proceed with Oracle 11.1.0.6  and PostGIS 1.4 on RHEL 5 for the database server.

-joel