[Benchmarking] Directory for the best effort part

Cédric Briançon cedric.briancon at geomatys.fr
Mon Aug 9 12:41:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

the base raster data are in /benchmarking/data/raster. For the best
effort part, I'd like to reprocess the whole data into another
directory, with our own tile system. So I would like to know if I can
create a directory like /benchmarking/data/raster_retiled. This
directory will contain the same amount of data than the original one,
meaning around 120Go more on the hard drive. It seems the hard drive has
1.6To free.

Cheers,
Cédric.