[Benchmarking] Duplication of the raster data

Cédric Briançon cedric.briancon at geomatys.fr
Tue Aug 10 09:17:07 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I need to launch a process, that will generate again the whole raster
data set (120Go). It will take most of the I/O transfers and processor
resources, to duplicate and do the operation on it. And this process
will live during 2 or 3 hours (estimated).
So I have to find the good timing not to disturb anyone working/using
the wms benchmarking server.

Any objections if I launch it tomorrow wednesday at 7am UTC
(http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=08&day=11&hour=7&min=0&sec=0)?
Will anyone work at this time on the WMS server?

Cheers,
Cédric.