[Benchmarking] Raster and vector template scripts available

Martin Daly Martin.Daly at cadcorp.com
Fri Aug 13 08:25:30 EDT 2010

> And well, let me know how the scripts work for you. I'm completely
> wiped out for the day, will look more into the scripts tomorrow.

I've generated all 2200 EPSG:4326 vector images and will trawl through looking for blanks when I get a chance. I can double check them against other servers just in case, and then generate (hopefully only a handful) of replacement CSV rows using the script.

I'm going to be a massive PITA and suggest that the 3875 requests might be more appropriate if they corresponded exactly to Google Maps etc. tile size and extents (at two or three different zoom levels). Isn't this the more likely use case, overlaying WMS on top of GMaps and so on?

I'd be happy to fiddle with the script, or another script to make this happen if no-one else can or wants to, thus assuaging my guilt about being on holiday the week before Barcelona and not being able to help with any presentation preparation.

Martin

This email is confidential and may be privileged and should not be used, read
or copied by anyone who is not the  original intended recipient. If you have
received this email in error  please inform the sender and delete it from
your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Unless specifically stated,
nothing in this email constitutes an offer by Cadcorp and Cadcorp does not
warrant that any information contained in this email is accurate.
Cadcorp cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the
sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Cadcorp or one of its agents.
Please rely on your own virus check. No responsibility is taken by Cadcorp
for any damage arising out of any bug or virus infection.