[Benchmarking] Sample Barcelona Vector Dataset

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 8 16:10:24 EDT 2010

I have went through the sample layers and I have posted working
MapServer WMS links for each layer
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010#Sample_Dataset_Styling).
I also have links to an SLD document for each layer if you chose to use
that.

I would like feedback from all teams as they look at these layers in
their server.  For example, if you zoom in (with QGIS for example) where
the building/polygon layers are dense, you will see that those zoomed-in
street/roads are missing from our proposed classifications
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010/How_to_get_some_sample_data#Vector_data_issues).

Awaiting other team's feedback.

-jeff

--