[Benchmarking] Sample Barcelona Vector Dataset

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 8 16:16:18 EDT 2010

Here is an example request of all layers, showing that our
classifications are missing street-level roadways:
http://labs.gatewaygeomatics.com/cgi-bin/benchmark2010?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=vector_benchmarking_2010&SRS=EPSG:25831&BBOX=426633,4579926,429740,4582528&FORMAT=image/png&WIDTH=950&HEIGHT=600

I await feedback from all mapping teams as they also examine this data
in their server.

-jeff