[Benchmarking] Sample Barcelona Vector Dataset

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Jul 10 06:09:58 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff

I tried to turn the mapfile into a QGIS project file and configured a QGIS
mapserver instance with it:

http://geoserver.sourcepole.ch/cgi-bin/benchmark_2010/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?

and the project file is at:
http://geoserver.sourcepole.ch/benchmark_project.qgs

Scale dependent visibility: in my project, industry, buildings and contours
only show up for scale denominators < 30000. Point-labels-for-geometry only
show up < 50000.

Other propositions about scale dependent visibility of layers?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Webereistrasse 66, 8134 Adliswil, Switzerland