[Benchmarking] Re: [Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:47:08 EDT 2010

Thanks for the offer Xavier,
There were a few abstracts for Database comparisons proposed to be
presented at FOSS4G 2010 [1].

After the selection process is complete, I expect there will be more
activity discussing database comparisons, and I expect you will hear
back from me (or someone else) in a few weeks time.

[1] http://2010.foss4g.org/review/