RE : [Benchmarking] data block caching technique

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 6 13:45:10 EDT 2010

On 10-09-06 6:12 PM, Adrian Custer wrote:

> The impossible part will be to get everyone to agree to try to fix the
> benchmark design this late in the schedule.

Well said - indeed the prep for this year's exercise goes as far back as
January...so all teams have had more than enough time to comment and
change the process.  Unfortunately several teams are now very active and
vocal in the last few weeks, leaving next to no time to modify the
process.  Well I hope you can be this active early on in January for the
next exercise :)

Cy'all tomorrow at our meeting.

-jeff