[Benchmarking] Constellation-SDI run is done!

Anne-Sophie Collignon Anne-Sophie.Collignon at erdas.com
Tue Sep 7 16:39:29 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

We're all meeting to see what will be presented tomorrow.

We would like to know your opinion about the fact to publish or not the results based on the issues (disk bounds, Linus OS cache,....) identified?

Are you ready to publish your results?

Erdas and constellation-SDI are not in favor to publish.

Alternative suggestion are under discussion, but we would like to have your input...

Thank you in advance,
Regards,

--
Anne-Sophie Collignon