[Benchmarking] Consensus

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Sep 7 20:29:10 EDT 2010

Mike (or anyone really), please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi,

A quick reminder to every teams. You have to provide around 3 or 4
slides for the presentation tomorrow before noon. Please integrate them
in the Google Doc Presentation.

Some idea of what you can talk about:
Why it was so great?
Difficulties?
Any enhancement you may have made?
Any tips and tricks for your users?

You don't have to includes results in those slides. It's up to you.
There will be a comparison of the results in the presentation at some
point. Please email on the list if you don't want your results to be
included in the charts that will be presented (if you didn't explicitly
tell so during the meeting).

Here's the slide list (not necessarily in order):
- History
    - Fourth exercise
    - First time with windows
    - First time with something other than MapServer and GeoServer

- Summary

- 4 slides by Ivan describing the dataset (with the correction on the
GeoTiff slide)

- Rules of engagement

- Everyone prepare 4 slides.

- Results

- What's next
   - Setup a process to discuss next year exercise
   - Probably change the data to local data (Coloroda) next year
   - etc

- Clear link to the wiki that there's more info there on some exercices
and on team's results.

I hope that helps.

Julien
--