[Benchmarking] benchmarking jmeter template files and plotting results

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Sat Sep 3 22:05:03 EDT 2011

I added a couple of extra command line parameters to the plotting.py
script.

Now it takes
  1). The jmeter output
  2). A String to put on the title of the chart
  3). Normal or seed to determine how many thread loops

Example usage:

/opt/scripts/2011/jmeter/charts/plotter.py
jmeter_summary_vector-3857-linux-fcgi.txt "MapServer Linux Fast CGI 3857"
normal
/opt/scripts/2011/jmeter/charts/plotter.py
jmeter_summary_vector_hill_seed_fcgi_3857.txt "MapServer Linux Seed
Hillshade Fast CGI 3857" seed

There is a summarizer.py that will produced the summary tables from the
Jmeter results

Example usage:

/opt/scripts/2011/jmeter/charts/summarizer.py
jmeter_summary_vector-3857-linux-cgi.txt > ms_vector-3857-linux-cgi.txt

Mike

--
Michael Smith

US Army Corps