[Benchmarking] Minor questions about mapserver output

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Sun Sep 4 15:32:03 EDT 2011

I'd hate to have to redo all the MapServer testing to add alpha. But I
could make a run of one type just to see if it makes any difference.

I'll let others who know comment about the content-length headers but my
uninformed speculation is that the content size is not known when the
header is generated.

Mike

--
Michael Smith