[OSGeo-Board] Infrastructure

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 11 16:41:57 PDT 2006

Right. I do not want to leave it until October. I haven't seen a
schedule that says when our projects will have it to start to migrate
to.  I do have a schedule for other things going away. So I do have a
deadline for having an alternative. If you're saying this will be up by
FOSS4G, that's really good news!

  _____