[Fundraising] RE: [OSGeo-Board] German OSGeo Chapter formation, bank account

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 21 06:35:14 PDT 2006

Yup - just thinking that if this ends up being a model for other
organizations around the world and somehow needed to be coordinated
under a common OSGeo entity - yikes that sounds really complex,
financially and legally.

Probably the net result is the need for an arm's length entity with
OSGeo affiliation -- but I'll let Gary do his homework with the
legal/financial guys on that one.

Dave