[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Dec 5 09:57:37 PST 2006

On Tue, December 5, 2006 16:52, Gary Lang wrote:
> To this point, what do folks think about having an ED "Punch-list" on the
> wiki, that we can just look at when the fancy strikes?

This functionality is built in already. If you add your name to a Wiki
page [[User:Tmitchell]] it can be linked back from your user page. Try it
out:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/User:Tmitchell
then click on the toolbox link "What links here" and you get a list of
pages  fro where your name is linked. I just added you to the Executive
Director page and to Events, just to show how it works.

When you are done remove your name from the coresponding page. This is
just an idea, you might want to do it differently but we use this a lot in
our company to track what people are up to and it works fine. (I just
checked my OSGeo backlinks and got nauseated...).

Regards, Arnulf.

PS:
Yes, I am happy that OSGeo is a litle more quite for the time being.
People have started to wonder whether I still run a business. And yes we
are attentive - regarding that Jo's mail got answers from more than half
the directors and the ED and the VisCom VP in less than one day!

Arnulf Christl
http://www.ccgis.de