[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 5 10:16:39 PST 2006

Tyler and I were discussing this last night after our fundraising
meeting with a good prospect here in Ottawa (which went very well btw).

Info is always good.

Arnulf is right -- we're obviously all still watching carefully even if
we're not writing a whole lot at the moment! In a way I think that's a
sign that we're making progress getting the organization more functional
-- sometimes silence and no news can be a good thing.

Dave