[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 5 12:48:08 PST 2006

On 5-Dec-06, at 12:02 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I'm not that keen on a regular monthly date.  When there are decisions
> to be made, waiting till the next monthly meeting may be too long.
> When
> there aren't pressing decisions to be made, I would like to meet at
> least
> monthly but I think we should try and work it around availability a
> bit.

I totally understand - just seems like it would nice to have a
schedule to at least aim for by default, so there isn't the recurring
question about when the meeting will be.  Speaking personally, it is
easier for me to work around a known meeting time than one that
changes so often.  And if it gets on my schedule earlier than other
things, then it gets the higher priority that it usually deserves.
Might just be me though.  It does seem like you usually set a
tentative date early enough to manage.

Either way, is there a meeting this Friday?

> Please don't hesitate to summarize activities to the board list
> more often
> than we have meetings!

Don't worry, I won't - I've just been away from the keyboard for an
unusually extended period of time, which hasn't helped.

Tyler