Wiki activity

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Feb 13 03:27:55 PST 2006

Hi,
to keep track of what is going on in the Wiki please check here:

http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Special:Recentchanges

I would very much want this Wiki to move under the osgeo.org domain
asap. The adress as it is is confusing - and we are not dentists for
sure, so we should get away from this FOSSGIS URL soon.

Brian,
I understand that you would very much prefer to get us use the CVS / SVN
to edit the HTML. But the Wiki stuff is really a lot more comfortable,
especially for keeping track of the history. I am overloaded with work
already and will have a hard time to learn to use what you propose. If
you could inject what I need to know intravenously that would be great.

I am not going to be available Online in the next few days (which might
be good after all the trouble I am causing) because I am traveling a
lot. I suspect that Chris might take on my part though.

For all further decisions you need to take assume a +1 from me if I do
not answer within 24h, I trust in whatever you do.

Best, Arnulf.