Open Source Geospatial Foundation Press release translations

Rich Steele Rich.Steele at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 13 13:35:12 PST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm catching up on all of these emails.  Lots of questions about press
release, board meeting, 501(c)(3), IP policies, etc.  I'm still back on
the press release.

As noted below, the Wiki is **locked**, but I did have some thoughts on
the press release.  Not sure if it is too late, but I have attached a
PDF of the diff from the current wiki version, plus a text file of my
revisions.

Will respond to other emails in due course.

-Rich

representatives