Open Source Geospatial Foundation Press release translations

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Feb 28 23:37:21 PST 2006

(Orkney)Toru Mori wrote:
> Hi Arnulf
>
> It seems that the press release has not been "released" yet.
> Would you please let me know when can I expect to see the official release
> action as far as you know it? In draft, it says sometime in February but
> it has gone :).
>
> Thanks.
>
> Toru Mori
>
> "(Orkney)Toru Mori" <moritoru at orkney.co.jp> wroteF

Hi,
well we didn't say which year, did we?  Just joking, we know we should
get going. I beleieve that we are short on going online with this press
release.

At the last BOD meeting it was discussed which next dates should be
selected for the next press releases. One major point will be when
MapGuide Open Source and the other projects go online. If you have any
special event that you deem important to be covered in the asian area
please let us know with some advance.

Best regards,
Arnulf.