OSGeo-Board Open Source Geospatial Foundation Press release translations

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Feb 14 08:13:24 PST 2006

The portal supports several languages in the interface and help. The
way it works is that files end in their country code. So, if you have
an index.html page in the project for English, you add
index.html.zh_ch for chinese (simplified and traditional), ko for
Korean, ja for japan. These are also the supported user interface
languages. I believe that for web content, the system will support
all the languages while the interface is limited to these specific
types. CollabNet adds languages to the interface regularly, so the
supported languages for the interface will grow.

So, I can see that in the email list above, I am fairly sure that the
postfix's of it, de, and br should present that language version.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614