OSGeo-Board Local Chapters, Translation, etc

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Feb 14 08:23:06 PST 2006

I think it is a great idea. I would not put this into the board
project. We can put it at the root because it is a foundation level
activity. So international-discuss at osgeo.org or we can create a
project called translations so the list would be international-
discuss at translations.osgeo.org and you will have a project with a
subversion  repository to version documents.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614