[OSGeo-Board] Fund raising

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 15 08:15:54 PST 2006

It makes total sense to attribute some value to the foundation in this
manner.

I'd like to get a broad view on what the right amount of "overhead" is,
as this was expressed as a key concern by the community. If 1/3 is
standard, then great. I have no idea. DanielB - any background you can
share?

Gary