[OSGeo-Board] Bylaws posted

Rich Steele Rich.Steele at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 27 10:56:14 PST 2006

Yes, Markus, that does clarify it.  Thank you.  We can have a discussion
of whether we want to use some sort of digital signing mechanism for key
votes (annual member meeting comes to mind).  I don't think it is
necessary to add anything to the bylaws on this, but I agree it is
useful to consider this in the future.

-Rich

  _____