[OSGeo-Board] Bylaws posted

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 27 18:08:17 PST 2006

This is a great discussion.

My $0.02.

If it turns out to be really necessary, developing an OSGeo-authored
license for data could be a good thing for the foundation to sponsor and
accomplish. If not, using an existing license would be good karma as
well.

Either way, I feel that if we aren't successful with this, we're
probably not going to be successful on some other level with this
adventure.

Can someone summarize the "why" of the PGL?

Gary