[OSGeo-Board] Board Meeting Friday, July 14th

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Jul 14 04:25:25 PDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> rich at richsteele.org wrote:
>>> Gary will be traveling in China with no cell phone or email access for
>>> tomorrow's meeting.
>>>

>> I also have a conflict tomorrow morning and will be unable to attend.
>
> Folks,
>
> I just wanted to put in a word in favor of holding the meeting even if
> we don't do a huge amount of actual work.  In particular, I am keen to
> pass an official motion completing Mapbender's graduation from incubation.
>
> Best regards,

Hi,
I will be traveling and unavailable for three weeks as of tomorrow (to
me this is a fearful perspective :-). I would be very happy if my very
last action item before incubating myself for three weeks would be the
official graduation of Mapbender.

For high priority issues during my absence feel free to contact any of
the people listed on my user page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/User:Arnulf_Christl

They will probably make more sense to you and react more promptly than I
ever can.

:-)

Best regards,
Arnulf.