Rollyo Security Issue

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Jun 8 12:34:20 PDT 2006

We just got a report that the Rollyo search  is annoying our Internet
Explorer users. Because the form os http, Rollyo is causing a
security dialog to pop up. I have temporarily disabled  the form. You
might think, let the IE folks eat cake, but 64% of browsers are IE
(26% are Firefox).

I can put this on another page with a warning to IE users. The key
problem is that this was on the home page. Opinions/Complaints?

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net