[OSGeo-Board] Board Meeting Tomorrow

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jun 16 09:27:09 PDT 2006

Laura Rivera wrote:
> We'll take the no response as an indicator that there is no BOD call
> tomorrow.

Folks,

Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm just back on line and digging through
my backlog.

I think we should plan on a board meeting one week today.  I'll setup
the agenda, etc later today.  Two significant items for the next meeting
will be formal approval of the budget we put together in San Rafael, and
approval of the incubation process which *should* be approved by the
incubator on Monday.

I also have the minutes in my notebook for the last meeting and will write
them up.