[OSGeo-Board] localization of OSGEO website for China

Kevin Zhu kevin.zhu at autodesk.com
Sun Jun 18 23:46:02 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Sorry for sending this mail widely, but does anyone can help me to reach
Daniel Brookshier? I have sent a lots of mails to Daniel
(dbrookshier at collab.net), but all my mails are refused by collab.net
mail server. So I'm getting mad:(

My purpose is to figure when he will be availible for a conf-call to
discuss to localization of OSGEO website. And I just want to aviod
getting up at mid-night to find he's not there....

Thanks!

Regards,
Kevin
_______________________