[Web Comm] Site support

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jun 27 10:22:00 PDT 2006

I think that it makes sense to have a centralized location for CollabNet
support, and visibility for the requests that we have submitted.
Somebody was maintaining these on the wiki in the Collabnet Issues
section on this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Website_Committee
But that's not really a good place for it.

Does anyone on the board have any thoughts about how this should be
implemented?

There's already a "feedback" project, so if the "support" project is
created then this should be removed.

Auke, given that Daniel is no longer our community manager, could you
please make sure that his account roles are reverted to at most "Content
Viewer" for all existing projects?

Jason