[Web Comm] Removing members from committees

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 28 08:49:54 PDT 2006

Absolutely.

Daniel was a special case; I was not aware that his account was
disabled, and was worried that he may still have admin rights.

The state of WebCom membership is not healthy anyway; I don't think that
I could meet quorum.  I believe that one of the items for Monday's
meeting should be that members who have not confirmed their membership
by email or attendance at the meeting will be dropped, so at least we
know where we're starting from.  At the same time we'll be adding Arnulf
and anyone else that is interested.

Jason