[OSGeo-Board] Member Nomination Results

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed Mar 1 00:22:55 PST 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Laura Rivera wrote:
>
>> Results:  18 of the 21 current Members cast their votes.  36 people
>> have been nominated for 24 membership openings.  There is a 6-way tie
>> for the 23^rd and 24^th spot.
>

> Folks,
>
> OK, we have two spots for six tied candidates:
>  Alain Grignon
>  Justin DeOlivera
>  Markus Mueller
>  Ned Horning
>  Paolo Cavallini
>  Rafael Medeiros Sperb
>
> My personal preferences are Ned and Rafael but I would be pleased with any
> of them.  How do we make a decision?
>
> Best regards,

Hi,
how do we make a decision? Maybe lets first see whether there are any
differences in our initial votes. Here are mine:

My only personal preference is Rafael Medeiros Sperb. I'd second Ned
right away even without ever having met him before because he already
hacked the Wiki. Must be collaborative and active by nature, both are
essential for the job. :-)

I am also fine with any of the others.

Best, Arnulf.