[OSGeo-Board] Member Nomination Results

Rich Steele Rich.Steele at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 1 14:07:31 PST 2006

So far we have what I would characterize as two +1's for Rafael, a +1
and a +0 for Ned, and just plain 0's for everyone else.  Do any other
board members want to chime in to see if there is any consensus here?
Or does anyone have any other thoughts on resolving this?

My feeling is that the board should try to nail this down as soon as
possible so we can publish the results.  In an election, the passage of
time between the closing of the polls and the publication of results is
never viewed as transparent.

-Rich