[OSGeo-Board] Member Nomination Results

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 2 14:45:55 PST 2006

> Chris Holmes wrote:
>  > Should I hold off the board nomination a day to let new membership sink
>  > in?  Or go ahead and send the email this afternoon?
>
> In my opinion you might as well get the process started.  Well, perhaps you
> could wait for WebCOM to put up the membership and board lists on the web
> site so people know what they are working with for nominations.
Ok, got wrapped up with other stuff today, composing the email right
now.  Have all new members been notified?  Do we/did we ask them to join
the discuss list?

I would like to wait till webcom has it up, could you guys let me know
when the new member list is posted?  And I'd also like to coordinate
with you all for a posting about the board nomination/election process...

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project