[OSGeo-Board] Re: Open Source Geospatial Foundation Press release translations

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 01:40:20 PST 2006

hi board,

Adam Luks is (re)translating the German and Polish version
for us. I contact Paolo Cavallini (in cc) to update the
Italian version to the finalized Press release.

@Paolo: would you mind to merge in the final changes?
    http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Proposed_Press_Release
    -> Translations

We'll publish it the next days once the membership election results
are available.

thanks,
 Markus