[OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 6 16:08:24 PST 2006

There's this: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Committees

I wasn't planning on it.  If I have time I'll try.  I'm playing with
table formatting right now.  Any ideas for what fields we want?

So far I have 'name', 'affiliations', and 'about'.  I'll put in lat/long
now.  Do we want email addresses here?  I don't want people getting
spammed, and putting your email public can lead to that often.

Chris