[OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 6 16:37:14 PST 2006

I was ambiguous. By "project" I meant Committees and the like, not
MapServer, GeoTools, etc.

So Committees are one sets of projects. Another would be stuff like
"Where 2.0 Approach".

This last one shows some of the problem - Nat Torkington called me this
morning and among other things asked me to speak at the conference, and
only by accident through our conversation discovered I was on the OSGeo
board. We should coordinate on Where 2.0 as one of the OSGeo projects.

There may be other things.

So what I'm looking to do and will do if no one else is, is to create a
table that shows fields such as:

"Task/Issue" "Owner" "Date Due" "Description" "Communication needed"

Etc.

Gary