[OSGeo-Board] board.osgeo.org visibility

Rich Steele Rich.Steele at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 6 19:53:43 PST 2006

I agree with Chris. We may want to mine the existing list to make sure there are not things that should be kept private.  The vote and tiebreak is a good example.  I also agree there should be a private list, the use of which should be discouraged, but which can be used for sensitive topics (as well as for legal advice that is only for board eyes).