[OSGeo-Board] board.osgeo.org visibility

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 6 20:58:45 PST 2006

Hrm.  It would be really nice if we could have those archives open to
people.  You sure there's no way to hack it out?  It's gotta just be a
tables in a database somewhere.

It'd also be nice if board at board.osgeo.org were the public list, and
board-private were the private list...

Also, I started a FAQ for questions on the Collabnet software, since I
know I have had a few, at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Collabnet_FAQ.  Would you mind filling
in answers to the two questions I don't know?  And any question that
shows up more than once, or that we know others would like to know,
could we just throw up on that wiki?  Hopefully that will alleviate the
need for the telephone 'tours' of the collabnet software, which I just
don't see as being scalable.   Though if that's the route you want to
go, we should set up a few, I know my GeoTools guys wouldn't mind a tour
of the functionality of the site.

best regards,

Chris