[OSGeo-Board] board.osgeo.org visibility

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Mar 6 20:47:20 PST 2006

I have an easy option. Because as far as I know, archives are not
easily edited for content, lets keep this list private and use it for
sensitive matters in the future. We can create a public list that is
fresh and unadulterated. We can then open up the project. Rich should
look at what is in the files and docs to make sure it is also good to
go before I throw the switch.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614