[OSGeo-Board] board.osgeo.org visibility

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Mar 9 09:01:55 PST 2006

> +1 from me
>
> (btw: Arnulf is in holidays)

see, this happens when its not the "reply to list" bydefault, threads get
lost, people getswampedwith email.I do not like it. People should simply
be careful where to reply to. Hmpf.

+1 for list reply as default. At least as an option and the lists can
decide for themselves.

What did I want to say? Ah yes, I will not be available for the phone
conference and this terminal sucks.

Regards, Arnulf.

--
With best regards,