[OSGeo-Board] Absent from the meeting

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Mar 24 11:17:51 PST 2006

> Dear all,
>
> Sorry that I cannot take part in the fifth board meeting.
> I do not have the skype gear at home and secondly not
> yet very familiar with skype. hope to learn soon.
>
> I have gone thru the agenda and I am glad to see
> the Motion on Education and Curriculum Project on
> the agenda. I would like to express my strong support
> for the motion.
>
> Wish the board meeting all success.
>
> Best
>
> Venka

Hi All,
I must also apologize for not having attended. For some reason I thought
it was 8pm our time. Stupid time thing. Well no, stupid me. But it was a
new experience to be in virtual conference room waiting and no one coming.
You should try out, gives an eerie feeling down the spine. You wonder
whether all this is real in the end...

Best,

--
Arnulf Christl