[OSGeo-Board] Agenda for Face-to-face in San Rafael

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Thu May 25 13:44:09 PDT 2006

Tyler,

I would suggest that this hasn't been define, and that this is because
we're waiting to see who can come. It is certainly not intended to be
board-only to my understanding.

Board members - do I remember this correctly? If so then maybe we're not
being proactive enough. I think we definitely need viscom people there,
for example.

My specific push, given our priorities is to ask what we need to do in
order to promote member projects, and how we need to organize to
accomplish that and/or what that would cost.

This will help with budget, etc.

Gary